Our wedding flower services
Every wedding we work on is different, and we make sure that we tailor our services to the individual couples we’re working with. We want you to be happy in the knowledge that your wedding flowers are made for you and you alone.
We’ll work closely with you to create and style a full suite of stunning flowers for all elements of your wedding day – from bouquets and buttonholes to table décor and elaborate, wow-factor installations.
Whether you’re looking for sophisticated opulence, bohemian wildness or anything in between, we guarantee fresh, seasonal colourful flowers that represent you. You’ll work with the same floral designer from initial consultation right through to the set up on the day itself.
Plus access to our styling expertise and ever-growing bespoke collection of props and other décor. At your consultation, we’ll talk through the styling options for your venue, and will source urns, vases, candelabras and can advise on all elements including specific items that we can help you source to create the tablescape of your dreams.
We work with suppliesr who provide the finest quality and range of stunning blooms. We source them from around the world including flowers from the amazing British farmers.
The Full Works wedding floral design service includes:
- An initial one to one complimentary consultation
- A visit to your venue if we haven’t worked there before.
- Regular contact to keep up to date with all your ideas and plans.
- A final design meeting to confirm your order as well as go over logistics for the day.
- On the day set up and styling. I will personally hand over your bouquet and pin on the buttonholes to ensure they look amazing, ensure everything is place and will move any items from the ceremony venue to reception as required.
- I will also return to the venue and collect any vases etc that have been used after your wedding day.
- Ohh and amazing wedding flowers!!
Prices start from: £1000
We’d love to hear about your wedding day and what you’ve got planned, so if you’re ready to start your wedding flower adventure with us, or if you have any questions at all, please get in touch.