With over 20years experience in Interior Design, floristry, photography and installations, I will design all the visual aspects of your wedding from start to finish. Florals have the ability to transform a space, creating an esthetic and and inspiring the feel to support your vision. While florals are a key part, they need to be matched with styling that compliments, supports and enhances their presence. Details such as lighting, table accents (candlesticks etc.), place settings, linen colors, and glassware can either tie in with your floral investment or be a distraction if not chosen carefully.
From our initial consultation, I will work with you to define your personal style by looking at your passions, backgrounds and those all important moments in your relationship so far. After this consultation, we can start developing concepts and fine tuning details, whilst I take away the stress of tracking down those all important suppliers.
From there, I will create an indepth design proposal, including a colour and texture palette, tablescape design, suggesting our trusted suppliers, right down to the details of your stationery to create a cohesive flow to your day, all those little touches that make your wedding day special.
With my guidance and styling you can rest easy that everything at your wedding will be carefully set up, coordinated and lovingly looked after.
- We will meet at your chosen venue for an Initial 2 hour meeting to discuss your wedding, budget and any ideas you already have
- After our meeting, I will create a digital moodboard, the vision of your wedding day.
- Once you have booked, I will create a final mood board with the key details for each supplier to create your wedding, from scented candles and florals, soft furnishings, stationery and linens - every element is important to us.
- We will source, recommend and co-ordinate all the visual suppliers and styling aspects; florist, stationery, furniture, tableware, linens, cake designer, installations and all decorative items.
- Coordinate every visual aspect from the first glimpse of the wedding through to the invitation, through the florals and table styling to create lasting memories for you and your guests
- Layout plans of the ceremony and reception space
- Venue visit to go through all design aspects and decor setups on the day.
- Change over styling if required (from ceremony to reception)
- We will be there on the day, to direct suppliers, dress the tables, the aisle and ensure every final detail is in place and everything is beautifully styled to perfection. I will then leave you to enjoy your day
Email and phone support throughout - throughout the process I will be on hand via email or phone with regular scheduled updates.
Every wedding is unique and so are your needs and this service is tailored around you.
Creative styling and design is from £1500
We offer our floral & styling services for photography & editorial shoots, workshops, & business branding. I curate styling shoots for wedding photographers & creatives wanting to build their portfolio
We have worked in Italy providing floral & styling services for photography & editorial shoots for Aspire Photography Training, working with wedding photographers looking to build their portfolios.
Pricing can vary greatly depending on the level of services required. We are happy to discuss your needs and provide pricing structure that works best for you.